Orlando Commercial Disputes Lawyers
Commercial litigation and commercial disputes includes a wide range of litigation over any business matter, from simple contract disputes, to highly complex matters. It is important to seek counsel from our highly experienced and proven Orlando commercial disputes lawyers from Wilson McCoy P.A. as soon as possible when faced with a dispute involving your business.
Commercial litigation may include any of the following:
- Breach of Contract or Fiduciary Duties
- Tortious Interference with Contracts or Business Relationships
- Shareholder/Partnership or Corporate Management and Control Disputes
- Business Dissolutions
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Unfair Competition and
- Collection Issues.
At Wilson McCoy, P.A., employment attorneys in Orlando, our Orlando commercial disputes lawyers represent both large and small businesses, as well as individual clients, in a wide range of contractual/quasi-contractual matters, such as
- Breach of Sales
- Agency Agreements
- Tortious Interference with Contracts or Advantageous Business Relationships, and
- Breach and Enforcement of Franchise and Intellectual Property Agreements.
Our experienced and proven Orlando employment law firm also handles broad range of employment-related disputes, such as
- Enforcement of a Non-Compete Covenant
- Defending Businesses Against EEOC Complaints
- Defending Businesses Against Discrimination Claims
- Defending Businesses Against Wage and Hour Claims, and
- Employment Contracts Disputes
If you or your business have a need for any of the above-described services, please do not hesitate to contact us, today so our Orlando commercial disputes attrorneys may put our 30-plus years of experience to work for you.