Orlando, FL Commercial Litigation Attorney
Commercial litigation includes a wide range of litigation over any business matter, from simple contract disputes, to highly complex matters. Commercial litigation may include any of the following:
- Breach of Contract or Fiduciary Duties
- Tortious Interference with Contracts or Business Relationships
- Shareholder/Partnership or Corporate Management and Control Disputes
- Business Dissolutions
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Unfair Competition and
- Collection Issues.
At Wilson McCoy, P.A., employment attorneys in Orlando, we represent both large and small businesses, as well as individual clients, in a wide range of contractual/quasi-contractual matters, such as
- Breach of Sales
- Agency Agreements
- Tortious Interference with Contracts or Advantageous Business Relationships, and
- Breach and Enforcement of Franchise and Intellectual Property Agreements.
Our experienced and proven Orlando employment law firm also handles broad range of employment-related disputes, such as
- Enforcement of a Non-Compete Covenant
- Defending Businesses Against EEOC Complaints
- Defending Businesses Against Discrimination Claims
- Defending Businesses Against Wage and Hour Claims, and
- Employment Contracts Disputes
If you or your business have a need for any of the above-described services, please do not hesitate to contact us, today so we may put our 30-plus years of experience to work for you.