Gender Discrimination Attorneys Serving the Orlando, Florida Area
Although women have made great strides in the fight for equality in the workforce, against gender discrimination, unequal pay, and gender bias still occurs. Such discrimination continues to create huge barriers at every level of employment. Ongoing struggles include treating women as second class citizens, subscribing to gender stereotypes, and viewing women as sexual objects. Gender discrimination remains illegal under both Federal and State laws.
Our firm has over 30 years of combined experience fighting for the rights of employees, both male and female, who have faced gender discrimination at any point in their career. We will tirelessly champion the rights of any employee whose civil rights have been violated, and consequently experienced a hostile work environment. Our goal is to free our clients from any oppression in the workplace due to gender bias, gender stereotypes, sexual harassment, or gender discrimination.
If you have faced gender discrimination in any of the following ways, please do not hesitate to call us for an initial consultation with one of our experienced attorneys:
- Refused to hire you based on your gender
- Have less duties, responsibilities, or autonomy than employees of the opposite gender
- Unequal pay for substantially similar work between males and females
- Unequal disbursement of bonuses, benefits, or commissions between makes and females
- Disciplined differently than employees of the opposite gender
- Governed by different rules than opposite gender employees
- Lack of promotion or “Glass Ceiling” due to your gender
- “Maternal Wall Bias” based on the stereotype that women “should be at home raising children”
- Pregnancy discrimination as a female, or associational pregnancy discrimination as a male
- Sexual harassment, including unwanted advances, threats, assault, and/or battery
- Discrimination based on your sexual orientation
- Retaliation, including termination, based on reporting gender discrimination, harassment, bias, or abuse.
Wilson McCoy, P.A. is an Orlando employment law firm dedicated to fighting for the rights of employees whom have faced gender discrimination by their employer. The employment law attorneys at our firm understand the severe damages that unlawful gender discrimination can cause you and your family. For that reason, it would be a privilege for us to represent you and help you reach your goal in your individual matter. Contact us today to discuss your discrimination case with an experienced employment and labor law lawyers.