Trusted Orlando Religious Discrimination Attorneys Ready To Serve You
It is against both Federal and State law to discriminate against an employee based on their religion or religious beliefs, and for the refusal to accommodate their reasonable religious practices. At the Orlando employment law firm of Wilson McCoy, P.A., we have 30 years of combined experience working with clients whom have been fired, refused employment, denied compensation, disciplined, or subjected to any other illegal actions based on their religious beliefs and practices.
An employer may have discriminated against you due to your religious beliefs or practices either in a discreet or an overt manner. Please call our skilled Orlando religious discrimination lawyer today, if you have been subjected to any of the following:
- Derogatory religious comments or slurs have been used against you in the workplace
- Your employer denied you a promotion, benefits, training, job opportunities, or a position based on your religious beliefs and practices
- You have received harsher disciplinary actions due to your religious beliefs and practices
- Your employer treats you differently than your peers because of your religious beliefs and practices
- You are subjected to a hostile work environment due to prejudicial treatment or religious tension
- You were terminated because of your religious beliefs and practices
- Your employer retaliated against you for reporting such discrimination
- Your employer refused to accommodate your prayer, holy days, or other customs of your religion
- Your employer does not allow you to dress according to your religious beliefs or requires uniforms that conflict with your religious beliefs (including facial hair)
Wilson McCoy, P.A. is dedicated to fighting for the rights of employees whom have faced religious discrimination by their employer. Our firm understands the severe damages that unlawful religious discrimination can cause you and your family. For that reason, it would be a privilege for us to represent you and help you reach your goal in your individual matter. Contact us to discuss your case with an experienced Orlando religious discrimination attorney today.
Note: Most discrimination claims are governed by a statute of limitations. If your claims are not first preserved through the filing of an administrative charge of discrimination, you may lose your right to sue your employer. For guidance about this process or to determine whether your employer has violated your rights, please contact us for a consultation.