Race Discrimination Attorneys with over 30 Year’s Experience Representing Victims in the Orlando Area
Race discrimination by an employer is against the law. If you believe your employer is acting in this unlawful manner, you have legal rights. Our attorneys have over 30 years of combined experience litigating, advocating, and working with clients in both Federal and State discrimination cases in the workplace.
An employer may have discriminated against you based on your race either in a discreet or an overt manner. Please call one of our attorneys today, if you have been subjected to any of the following:
- Derogatory racial comments or slurs have been used against you in the workplace
- Your employer denied you a promotion, benefits, training, job opportunity, or a position based of your race
- You have received harsher disciplinary actions due to your race
- Your employer treats you differently than others because of your race
- You are subjected to a hostile work environment due to prejudicial treatment or racial tension
- You were terminated because of your race
- Your employer retaliated against you for reporting racial discrimination
Wilson McCoy, P.A. is dedicated to fighting for the rights of employees whom have faced race discrimination by their employer. Our firm understands the severe damages that unlawful race discrimination can cause you and your family. For that reason, it would be a privilege for us to represent you and help you reach your goal in your individual matter. Contact us today to discuss your situation with our experienced discrimination lawyers.
Note: Most discrimination claims are governed by a statute of limitations. If your claims are not first preserved through the filing of an administrative charge of discrimination, you may lose your right to sue your employer. For guidance about this process or to determine whether your employer has violated your rights, please contact us for a consultation.